I want to give 30 days of kindness to your schools!
Hope you are having/had a wonderful time at CCOSA 2016. I want to share with you a few resources:
- Quiet by Susan Cain. Amazing book that talks a lot about our focus on personality and extroverts. She has a TED talk as well.
- CharacterStrong is my attempt at creating sustainable change in schools. Of course, I would love to come speak to your school or event, but I also want to create lasting ways to practice my messages of character, compassion, and love.
- I believe that we can set higher expectations for positive behavior at our campuses. The 10 Climand-ments of Positive School Climate and my post about them can be found HERE. I encourage you to create a set alongside your staff or leadership group so they feel ownership over the process and the product!
- For my elementary friends, I have worked with an awesome team in Kennebunk, Maine where they have developed a K-6 program that promotes physical and character exercise: check it out HERE.
- Check out some of my videos with activities you can use in your classroom. Perspectacles and Mirror have been used in schools nationwide for great conversations about empathy, kindness, and social media.